This 4-Cheese Corn Dip is a great addition to any party. Anyone can bring chips but not everyone can make a decent dip, and this dip is not simply decent, it is absolutely delicious!
4-Cheese Corn Dip
- 4 tbsps. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ears corn with the kernels shredded
- 1/4 cup chives, freshly chopped add more for garnish
- 3 sprigs thyme, with leaves removed
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened
- 2 1/2 cups white cheddar, shredded divided
- 1/2 cup quezo de bola, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in corn, garlic, chives, and thyme and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, then add flour.
- Stir constantly for 30 seconds, then pour in the milk. Bring mixture to a simmer, then stir in cream cheese, 2 cups white cheddar, mozzarella, and Quezo de bola.
- Top corn with remaining ½ cup white cheddar. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until corn is bubbly and cheese is melty, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with more chives and Parmesan before serving.