The best recipes are made with fresh ingredients. In a pinch, you could use canned mushrooms but fresh mushrooms are not that expensive you may want to try them. Fresh mushrooms are readily available at groceries.
Mushroom Potato soup
- 4 medium-size potatoes
- 1 pack fresh white button Mushroom
- Black Pepper
- 250 ml Magnolia all-purpose cream
- 4 cups water
- Cut potatoes in quarter and mushrooms should be cut in half
- Add water in the pot and all the other ingredients except the cream
- Bring to a boil until potatoes are soft.
- Use a hand blender to purée the mixture then add cream.
- Place the pot back on the stove.
- Simmer it. Taste the soup before adding more salt.