This recipe first appeared on the Sweet K – All Things Yummy Community page. Watch out for new recipes here and on the Community page.
Here are the ingredients of this recipe aside from the ground beef.
Chili con Carne
- 1 kg ground beef
- 2 cans corn kernels
- 2 cans red kidney beans
- ground black pepper
- Smoked Sweet and spicy Paprika Powder Cumin seed powder
- 1 small pack tomato sauce
- Sauté garlic and onions
- Add the beef and cover. Scoop out the oil from the pan
- Add salt and pepper. You can always add more salt but remember to taste it first before adding it.
- Mix in the tomato sauce and stir properly so that the sauce will be distributed properly. Let it simmer for 3 mins at low fire
- Add the Cumin powder then the paprika powder. I always like to put more Cumin but then it depends on your taste buds.
- Don’t forget to put in 2 cans of beans and corn. Stir properly.
- Let it simmer until the sauce and meat are reduced.