Beef salpicao is often prepared with either tenderloin or sirloin. In this recipe I used tenderloin. This savory dish is favorite by many a drinker as pulutan. Garlic and butter is a winning combination and is used in many dishes such as garlic butter shrimp.
This is an easy dish to make. Try it yourself.
Beef Tenderloin Salpicao
- cast iron pan or skillet for best results
- 8 tbsps butter 1 stick
- 2 heads garlic, chopped
- 1 kilo beef tenderloin sliced into cubes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- On medium heat, saute the garlic in the butter until the garlic is translucent in color.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the beef cubes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Be careful not to overcook! Cook only until the meat is seared and is completely covered in the sauce.
- Your dish is ready to serve.